Thursday 28 July 2011

The games that people play

It has taken me a few days to decide to post this , which is why I was quiet yesterday. However, after actions of others I no longer have any intentions of being careful what I put for fear of somebody misreading it. My thoughts on that are if you read it and think its something to do with you then you obviously have a guilty conscious.

I'm stuck with a bit of a dilemma. Someone who only knows half the story, but obviously thinks that they know it all is making a point.

I would love to tell this person, what has really been said and done. I would love for them to know the truth. I would love for them to see the texts of them being slagged off. However, I have so much on my plate I don't want or need the hassle. I have done my best to walk away from the two-faced conversations, I never say something behind someones back that I wouldn't say to their face. I would not stoop as low as this person has with the remarks that have been said.

So I think I will have to let it pass, and let someone I once trusted walk all over me for the first time, and trust me it will also be the last.

If they want to make judgements they should hear both sides, instead of snide snippy remarks, and stupid statuses/ tweets. I know I have been guilty in fighting back this way sometimes.

I think now is the time to stop playing games. If that person were to care enough, or to value a friendship enough, they would talk. Not play this silly game. I am sorry if I am not on the phone talking or texting 24/7 half of my day is spent sleeping the other trying to catch up on lost time with my husband and baby. I am sorry that I am ill and I have more important things going off in my life right now. My family comes first and people need to remember that.

I forget important things that are happening around me. That's what happens when I am stressed to the max. But if you gently remind me or nudge me I would still be there. But instead I get thrown to the side, so subtly you wouldn't know it had happened.

Maybe trying to still keep me sweet, keep me on side to get gossip or find some use from me. I am not a user and I don't like being used. Its only now, now that I am in a wheelchair struggling to get from one day to the next that I am starting to learn who my real friends are. Not as many as I thought that's for sure.
Alot of people want me to go home to swindon. But this is my home, with my husband and daughter and unless I have no choice I am going no where. Even if I don't have that much support here.

If people had a problem they should be as open as they claim to be and just come out with it. I'm tired I am not playing games, although I suppose this post could be seen as a game its not. Its a white flag. I give up with games.

I will rant if I want to rant and I do not appreciate being slagged off for it. WE ALL DO IT!

If no one ever ranted then how the hell did they get through life. Another trust has been broken, without them realising how much damage they are doing by playing this game. I have nothing to lose, they have everything to lose. Because in essence they are giving their trust to the enemy, but I think the lesson will have to be learnt the hard way.

Am I harsh in doing this? I don't think so. Either way its going to blow. I am far enough away from that situation and bloody glad to be out of it. They chose their side without getting both sides of the story. So now its my turn to back off. I wont enjoy watching it go wrong. I am not the sort of person who gets satisfaction from other peoples pain.

I have my family that's all I need.

3 comments:

  1. Wow hunny whatever it is just let it go x Take care of you and yours and if you ever need anyone to listen I am always her x Best of luck to yoy babe and remember - Don't judge me until you know me, don't underestimate me until you challenge me and don't talk about me until you talk to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn straight your family comes first. You are doing so well considering everything and you should be proud of yourself for that.
    Chin up hun, I'm sure everything will work out.

    Don't let others get you down Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supermummy love what you put! Very true. I feel much better now I have posted it. I realise it's time to stop worrying what others think- it's not like they do and just let go of these people and get on with my life xx

    ReplyDelete