Saturday 25 June 2011

Sleep at last!!

Well last night I finally managed to get a decent amount of sleep! I think it had helped that the mil had come round and we had sorted out some issues that had been hanging around for far to long!
Although I managed to get a decent amount of sleep last night I am shattered again. Just had H on the bed with me and she was giggling like mad for about half an hour, I tell you there is nothing like the sound of baby laughter! A and S came round as we are going to store a table and chairs for them until they move to their own place. A came upstairs for a chat and nearly fell off the bed when my hubby brought us both a hot drink without being asked, it appears he does know how to use a kettle!!
Today's still a bad pain day, but the fact that I am not as tired as I was makes it a little bit more bearable, I would love a bath to have a good soak but the thought of getting in and out is making me wince! Well H is asleep now so bit of peace and quiet for an hour or so. Little angel is still going through the night, think we have only had one night where she was up in the middle of it in about a month, so for a 3 month old not bad going! Although I thought when she went through the night I would.. What I didn't realise was that I would still panic and get up to check her breathing and make sure shes alright ha ha! At the moment now she has got in to the habit of sucking her fists in the sleep and between that and the snoring on the baby monitor you know shes alright he he.
Well I've nearly finished another Martina Cole book- The Runaway, and I have to say I find it difficult to put down. I love her books and think on payday I may treat myself to a few more, especially seems as I am stuck in bed and have pretty much worked my way through our DVD collection which is no mean feat!
Can't think of much else to say, life is pretty boring these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment