Friday 17 June 2011

A not so great week

For those of you who dont know me, hello! I'm Emma and I am 24years old and married to a wonderful husband with the most beautiful 11 week old baby.. of course im biased!
I am beginning to think that life is all a big test for something else. Apart from my baby girl being born its not been such a great few months. I suffer from psorasis and psoratic arthritus anyway but since having my baby i began to have back problems and have now found out that i suffer with Avascular Necrosis of the hips as well as disc disease in the back. Avascular necrosis of the hips basically means that the blood isnt getting to the hips and is causing the bone to die meaning one way or another i will need surgery.. and to top it off i also need my gallbladder out as i now have gallstones which means the meds that i need to start on for the p and pa i cant!
And then comes the in laws.. as someone has said to me the difference between in laws and out laws.. is that the outlaws are actually wanted.. but i think thats another story for another day.
My husband has decided to become bossy (apparently i make a crappy paitent!) and is confiscating the laptop off me and making me go bed.. i wish it was for a bit of nudge nudge wink wink but no bloody chance of that for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment