Sunday 19 June 2011

Fathers Day

Well Happy Fathers Day to all those dads and dad-to-bes out there! Madam woke at 6.30 this morning so no lay in for her daddy... Although he did love his first fathers day card off of her. I think its amazing how you can order cards online now and even upload your photos on.
Well i have to say today left me feeling a little down in the dumps, i woke up in agony and tired.. I had these visions that on the ohs first fathers day i would make him breakfast in bed and look after the little one for the day so that he could have a lie in, and a bit of a break from it all. But i guess as the saying goes life is what happens when your busy making other plans.
I am getting slightly concerned as even with all the rest and taking the strong painkillers things dont seem to be improving. I guess now i will just have to wait to see the surgeon but thats not till next month. So looks like a month stuck in bed for me! I have my friend coming to see me from Swindon next week which I have to admit im quite looking forward to. It also means the oh can go to work without worrying and I have a week where i dont have to panic as to how im going to manage looking after the wee one on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment