Friday 24 June 2011

My Husband

I just wanted to write a quick post to express how much I love my husband and how fantastic he has been. These last few months have been highly stressful finding out about my back and hips, when I already had problems with my joints and skin. Then finding out H was deaf in one ear and rushing to the hospital when she had bad reflux.
I couldn't ask for a more supportive caring husband and I know that none of this has been easy for him neither, and I know that at times I'm not a nice person to live with. When I'm tired, depressed and in pain I can get snappy and obviously its him that bears the brunt of it.
I just cant believe how lucky I got, I truly did find my knight in shining armour. And I know that with everything we have got through together we can get through anything. There is no-one else I would rather spend the rest of my days with.

No comments:

Post a Comment