Monday 1 August 2011

A few weeks ago...

Well for once on Wednesday I had a nice surprise. The husband came bounding up the stairs about 12. I thought again like yesterday he had come home for lunch, which is nice. He is making such a huge effort to spend more time with me.

I was even happier when he told me it was an extra long lunch as he didn't have to go back in to work until tomorrow!

Mum took H in to town, so me and the hub managed to grab some quality time just the two of us. Even though I can't get down the stairs it was nice. We just snuggled up and joked and talked.

It felt like we hadn't actually had a conversation that wasn't around health or H for ages. So it made a nice change.

I have my husband and daughter and really what more do I need? A new body may be nice but thats on my christmas list for santa clause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment