Wednesday 6 February 2013

Quiet

So the reason I'm quiet at the moment.. I'm still feeling rough as hell and a little stressed!

I've been refered to the breast clinic and I'm still waiting on an appointment. I think ill feel better when that's over and done with!

They decided to bring forward my upper go appointment. And quickly to so I'm a bit surprised and wondering why. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining... With all the puking going on I'd like to get to the bottom of it. (Wouldn't mind so much if I was losing weight but my tummys constantly swollen haha)

I think they want me to have another endoscopy and colonoscopy. However, it's been just under a year since I last had one so not really prepared to go through all that again. Because when it shows nothing they stop looking!!

Then luckily our mac told us there was something wrong with a USB cable good job. It was burnt to a crisp. Luckily nothing bar the iPhone USB was damaged. So so lucky that the house didn't burn down!!

Then to top it off, the flat we were going too be moving to in swindon has fallen through. No ones fault but still gutting as there is a huge possibility we will have to get rid of the kitty's. That would just break my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment