Friday 1 February 2013

First Infusion

Well my first infusion went well..

I was worried it would be canceled as I had a slight cough. However all night before it seemed to have disappeared. Then when I needed to cough I held it in haha!

It would seem unlike with humira I didn't get any side effects (yet, touch wood). With humira within half an hour if e in agony with my stomach and being sick!

Today I do feel rubbish. I'm exhausted. The cough is back with a vengeance. But the worst is not being able to move as my whole body feels like lead... I think it's more to do with the cough/cold. Lets hope so anyway!

So the next one is on valentines day. Lets hope it doesn't take six months to kick in as they say but sooner!

2 comments:

  1. What is an infusion?? Sorry for my ignorance xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not ignorant at all I forget that not everyone knows lol. Basically it's a drug I'm on called remicade for arthritis and psoriasis but because of the type of drug it is it has to be mixed with saline and given through a drip over three hours whilst your monitored incase you have a bad reaction xx

    ReplyDelete